Task Assistant R11 Preview
We are thrilled to present the Task Assistant® R11 Preview!
R11 is the protagonist of the Ulysses Systems Athens Conference @ the Cube, October 2023, Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4! Stay tuned with us! Because after the event we will follow-up with a review.
R11 winner features!
We take the opportunity of sharing R11 news and revealing R11 winner features. We’ve taken a giant leap forward in empowering our users with cutting-edge technology and enhanced capabilities, benefits that derive from applying our R&D and patented ownership of new technologies.
Clients Τalk is one of our traditions. But what does it signify?
Firstly, that our clients show case applications they have made with the Task Assistant® Platform. Because with the TA Platform, our clients build solutions that can stand and function alone. Also, these client solutions work with the Ulysses Systems modules that are part of the platform. And they also fully benefit from platform features such as automated communication and the workflow engine.
Secondly, for our friends and prospects, who perhaps are not aware. In all our conferences we dedicate time to take shared decisions with our clients on new features. And together we set the prioritizations. So let’s take a look at client-driven R11 enhancements:
Highlighting R11 Enhancements
In the Task Assistant® R11 Preview we are delighted and proud to be highlighting R11 enhancements, which our clients specifically requested.
Honestly, satisfying customers is a delight for us because our goal is to earn their trust and listen to them. And if we succeed in satisfying our customers, then we can also feel proud.
But there is another significant reason to feel proud. Client requests can become part of the product. This means they are shared by all owners of our software and remain in the product in subsequent upgrades at no cost. This attests to the outlook we have at Ulysses Systems, and to the advantages of our software architecture.
So, R11 client-driven enhancements relate to Purchasing, Document Management, Maintenance, and to the TA Platform:
- Purchasing: Complete re-design of Purchasing screens for increased productivity and decision making.
- Document Management: Simplified functions for Publishing and Subscription of Manuals and Forms
- Maintenance: Our flagship module benefits from even greater depth with the introduction of the “Redundancy” function among other major usability and decision enabling developments.
- TA Platform: Introducing our 4th Platform flavour the TA Tablet; we are thrilled!
- QR scanning: Our users have limitless ability to QR anything from the TA workplace!
During the Athens Conference we will showing these and other TA Platform and key module developments.
But that’s not all…
!NEW! Inspection Module
The Task Assistant® R11 Preview introduces the star of the show, our brand new “Inspection Module.” This module incorporates state-of-the-art technologies to revolutionize the way you handle inspections, quality control, and compliance management.
What the “Inspection Module” brings to the table:
- Create and fully Configure any Inspection Type of your choice without code or customization!
- ‘On the Go’ Function
- Inspections module integrates with your other TA modules for a cohesive experience
- Seamless inspections tracking
- Observations Management
- Advanced reporting for actionable insights
The Athens Conference sessions dedicated to the Inspection module will showcase other features of the new Task Assistant experience. And this is just the foretaste of more to come.
Fast development of new annexes
R11 is testimony to Ulysses Systems pioneering fast development of new annexes to existing software. Development of new solutions is swift and caring for the Shipping Industry is continuously reaffirmed. Expect continuous innovation and delivery of solutions that make your job easier.